Lockdown Wellness Tip 3
With the extra pressures of everyone being in the house all day if you’re living through pandemic restrictions, it’s very important to separate your working day from your leisure time.
Even if you’ve worked from home in your PJs, you need to stop working.
How to end your working day
- Switch off your computer and put it out of sight. Even if you simply drape a towel over your work area
- Switch off your work phone – you’re not paid to work 24/7
- Wash your hands! You’d be surprised how many germs are lingering on your keyboard and phone screen
Then do one of these
- Take a shower or bath
- Get changed into different clothes (this is why working from home in your PJs is not a good idea)
- Do a workout
- Sit and take a few focused breaths (see next tip)
Now you’ve changed your energy and are in a more relaxed state, you’re ready to prepare and enjoy a delicious, nutritious meal.
Put on your favourite music, listen to a podcast, or just enjoy some peace and quiet.
And so on to tip # 4
If you found this tip helpful,
please share it with anyone you think would also benefit from it.